HR Business Partner
Permanent HR Business Partner
Birmingham, Full time
Up to £50,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting a HR Business Partner for a fantastic company based in Warwick.
Working with the wider HR team, you will provide generalist HR advice and support to Managers, Partners and employees. You will also be responsible for firmwide project work.
The successful candidate will hold a CIPD Qualification coupled with previous experience in a Business Partnering role dealing with complex Employee Relations
- Acting as a business partner to managers/partners.
- Delivering performance management, budgeting, workforce planning, project and change management. Exploring and challenging team structures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Influencing and being part of project teams delivering business strategies and initiatives.
- Implementing, reviewing and updating policies, procedures and initiatives in line with business objectives and legislation changes.
- Dealing with complex Employee Relations and Learning and Development delivery.
- Coaching partners and managers and being their trusted advisor
- Advising on people issues and supporting with business decisions and direction.
- When providing advice, always ensuring employment legislation is balanced alongside a commercial approach.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements, through HR data analysis, to enable fact based decision making.
- Supporting with recruitment when required and identifying any training needs
- Working with the partners to develop talent and succession plans, working to ensure that the diversity profile of the practice groups improves in line with the firms objectives for inclusivity.
- Supporting the line manager to carry out the development activities identified in the plans in terms of both formal training and work place activities
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|