HR and Recruitment Coordinator- Willenhall
HR and Recruitment Coordinator
Temp to Perm
£23,000 per annum
We have an urgent vacancy for an experienced HR Assistant to join a fantastic business in Willenhall, reporting directly to the HR Director.
This is an exciting opportunity due to the successful growth of the company.
The HR Assistant will work closely with and support the HR Director with HR processes in a Generalist capacity.
The successful candidate will ideally have a CIPD Qualification coupled with at least 2-3 years experience in a HR Generalist position or Recruitment role.
- Supporting the HR Director with all areas of HR
- Heavily involved in the Recruitment process from start to finish
- Provide end to end support with the Recruitment of Permanent Staff, Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Recording and Monitoring all Employee Qualifications
- Undertake onboarding activities as required for Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Permanent staff
- Ensure HR system are always kept up to date and accurate / Produce regular and ad-hoc HR reports as required
- Contribute to policy and process development and assist in the identification of areas for improvement to recruitment services and processes
- Ensure all documents/information are shared and filed appropriately in the organisations systems and in accordance with the GDPR Regulations and company policies.
- Support internal and external audits / HR projects and take on other responsibilities to meet the needs of the department and business
- Processing new starters, leavers, and contractual changes
- Ensuring all new starter documentation is complete and recorded
- Monitor absence data in line with policy and escalate appropriately
- Draft letters to staff on straight forward employment matters
- Managing the internal training records, ensuring all employees train files are kept up to date
For immediate consideration, please send your CV NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|