6 Months Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a growing company and lovely HR team based in Bromsgrove.
This role will suit a confident and perosnable HR Generalist who is used to working in a fast paced environment dealing with a range of HR duties.
You will provide HR Generalist support within the business, managing Employee Relations Cases and Change Management HR Projects.
- Providing advice and coaching staff and managers on HR policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Managing complex employee relations matters and performance management, end to end
- Supporting managers with long and short term sickness absence matters and advising on appropriate actions
- Carrying out Disciplinaries and Grievances – Coaching line managers on best practice
- Manage a range of Change Management HR projects including TUPE, Redundancies, Restructures
- Supporting with the recruitment process and direct hires
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally hold a CIPD Level 7 qualification
- Have at least 4-5 Years HR Advisory / HRBP Experience
- Have previous experience managing complex ER cases / own caseload
- Have Strong Employment law knowledge
- Have Strong stakeholder management skills.
For immediate consideration, please contact Nicky Murdock email@example.com / 07827 291 578
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|