HR Advisor (Generalist)
We are currently recruiting a HR Advisor for fantastic organisation in Birmingham.
Reporting into the Head of HR, the HR Advisor will provide effective support to employees and management on a wide range of HR initiatives such as; generalist advice and Employee Relations
The successful will ideally hold a CIPD Qualification coupled with a minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role with a good understanding of Employment Law.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing generalist HR support within the HR function to the organisation
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees
- Supporting management with Employee Relation matters including grievances, disciplinaries, performance management, sickness/absence Management &redundancies
- Providing advice to employees and managers on general HR issues
- Monitoring and implementing policies and procedures
This is an excellent HR Advisor opportunity to join a well established business. For immediate consideration, or to speak in confidence, please email me your CV to email@example.com
|Job Time||Full Time|