HR Advisor Generalist
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor Generalist to join a growing company and a friendly professional Head Office HR team based in the Coventry / Warwick.
You will act as first point of contact in a generalist position, with a focus on providing expert HR advice to managers across the business.
The ideal candidate will have HR experience within Manufacturing or Automotive. You will need to have worked in a HR Generalist role and ideally be on a short notice period or immediately available.
- Supporting the HR department in delivery of human resource services across the group
- Advising and Coaching line managers on processes and guiding on employee relations matters
- Experience of working in a busy HR function with previous advisory responsibility
- Responsible for Employee Relations and Performance Management issues such as disciplinaries, grievances to performance, absence and capability Management
- Liaising with Unions
- Ability to take on project work
- Supporting with recruitment
- You will have at least 3 years HR Generalist experience
- You will hold a CIPD Qualification
- Unions experience (ideal)
- Experience leading on Employee Relations matters
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to email@example.com
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|