£35k+ Car Allowance
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Employee Relations HR Advisor Generalist to join a growing company and a friendly hr team based in the Warwick.
You will act as first point of contact in a generalist position, with a focus on providing expert HR advice to managers across the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong Employee Relations experience within Manufacturing or Automotive and ideally be immediately available or have a short notice period.
- Supporting the HR department in delivery of human resource services across the group
- Advising and Coaching line managers on processes and guiding on employee relations matters
- Experience of working in a busy HR function with previous advisory responsibility
- Responsible for Employee Relations and Performance Management issues such as disciplinaries, grievances to performance, absence and capability Management
- Liaising with Unions
- Ability to take on project work
- You will have at least 3 years HR Generalist experience
- Strong Experience leading on Employee Relations matters
- You will hold a CIPD Qualification
- Unions experience
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|